given the verdict whether I'm right or wrong-----I might be forced back into them tomorrow. My Downside targets were hit @ 75.10 to take us out of most of our shorts and when it broke below 75.00, I had a sense of urgency to clear the books. Now I have to wait until tomorrow to get the verdict. I would prefer more bounce before I'm forced to throw some back on. The longer I keep getting forced to reload short positions, I set myself up to look stupid by selling at the low.