confirmed a short term low in place with Friday's weekly close above 95.05. The sad part as always, the rally is 2/3rds over and with todays move my $10 rally is complete. Is there MORE that is the question?? This is the futures market and the market trades the future possibilities so it all depends on cash the next 4-6 weeks to determine if a long term low is in place or not. I went into the weekend holding 3 long Oct and had a pair of buy stops setting at 99.20 of which I toke my profits at 100.20. Now what to do with my other 3 longs that need to go to the bank. Will limit hold all day, I doubt it.