similar picture on the Dec hogs for another leg lower unless the H&P report changes the outcome. I was rudely forced out of my Oct shorts last week but intended to be out before the report anyway-----can't complain about the profits even though it's not the way I wanted to part company with them. I also banked my profits on the short Oct cattle yesterday and anxiously waiting for the report to decide what my next move with the cattle will be. The cattle and hogs are both either/or depending on what the reports say. I don't like trying to guess what they say(too many nightmares from past attempts) so I will probably have to be quick and accurate for the opening on the 28th. Mondays have had many crazy days this year, some have been good to me and some have been nasty.