to bank my profits on my long June but since it is reserved for my cattle/hog spread, I have to hold it until so I can get my short June cattle on at 119 or 120. If the COF report tomorrow afternoon is negative, I might not get my cattle target. I was wanting to buy April hogs and thought for sure they would test the 68.00 area to start the week but know I'm not sure of anything except that a new fish pond between 71-74 is trying to open up.
Now I'm trying to decide whether to move my buy orders up to 69 or 70 or just wait for next week to make a choice. Just too many contradicting Hallucinations at the moment, which usually dictates that the launching pad is still being built-----so patience is called for. I'm getting a little testy having to deal with patience in the corn, patience in the cattle and now patience with the hogs. I was raised on that elevated thought toward patience but I have always hated patience-------which the lack of has always gotten me in trouble.